GRAPHIC DESIGN/COPY EDITOR INTERN
SMA is looking for a creative and marketing/design driven individual to join our team. The daily responsibilities may vary, therefore adaptability and a proactive nature will be key.
- Editing design copy.
- Formatting copy within InDesign or Illustrator. E.g. Bolding, italicizing, bulleting, removing widows & hyphens, text wrapping, etc.
- Selecting appropriate imagery for editorial features.
- Utilizing a palette of colors and design elements to create printed fliers and online materials.
- Applying edits to publications, fliers and onsite programs.
Must Have Experience In:
- InDesign (60% – 100% experience)
- Illustrator (40% – 100% experience)
- Photoshop (30% – 100% experience)
- Word (70% – 100% experience)
Pay starts at minimum wage.
Flexible hours. 20 hours a week.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume & cover letter.
Smith Moore & Associates is a full-service association management company located on the burgeoning R-Street in Downtown Sacramento. We provide nonprofit associations with administration, governance, accounting, meeting planning, strategic planning and design/communication services under one roof, but without the high cost of hiring a dedicated staff.