Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support administrative needs of three (3) partners
- Collect timesheets and process payroll through Paychex
- Benefits management (dental, vision, 401k, medical)
- Ensure compliance with all applicable HR law (postings, overtime, exempt/nonexempt)
- Shop and renew insurance policies
- Maintain contract records and ensure renewal discussion commence/keep final contracts on server
- Manage Southwest miles – update spreadsheet
- Manage PTO for staff – track absences – manage workflow/personnel in office
- Maintain confidential personnel files
- Manage professional development opportunities for staff (within budget, equity among staff)
- Enhances partners effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the partners to others
- Produces yearly evaluations for each client and ensures completion by account manager
- Schedule bi-annual personnel evaluations with staff and partner(s)
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Schedule annual partners retreat
- Assist with business development by identified opportunities and monitoring trade communications (ASAE, CalSAE, etc.) – Bring interesting articles, papers, etc. on association management to staff.
- Assist Launch with social media for SMA (keep FB dynamic)
Please send your resume to email@example.com